WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL CONTENT STRATEGIST
(VOLUNTARY, HOURS TO BE DISCUSSED)
The Bernadette van Gelder Foundation is a social network. Social, because we truly care for 1 million school-aged low-income girls in India and are dedicated to get them educated.
Network because we are a community of people. Supporters, ambassadors and employees who are connected by the cause we share.
A social network is what we are and fundraising is what we do.
We are currently looking for:
DIGITAL CONTENT STRATEGIST
THE TASK AT HAND:
- Build an ongoing online strategy to develop the global content agenda, create the content formats and ensure that it can be adapted to all our owned channels.
- Define online key messages based on the established communication strategy.
- Advise about usage of creatives.
HOW DO WE WORK:
Money in the bank at the end of each month brings security and possibly even fulfilment. What we can give you is an opportunity! As we’ve learned from our own experience,
when approached in the right way, and opportunity can be the beginning of something that you might not have envisaged before!
- An opportunity to bring your experience to the table and create social impact.
- An opportunity to work with like-minded professionals.
- An opportunity to widen your vison and network.
- And much more to come in the future!
- 10 years of working experience in a similar role, preferable high-end brand
- Creative and out of the box thinker.
- Hands-on with a clear vision.
- Fluent in speech and writing in English.
- Passionate about wanting to create social impact, 1 million girls at a time!
- Wanting to go the extra mile and does not know the meaning of the word NO.
- Able to work from home.
Want to know more? Please send an email and share with us why you should be joining us!
Kindly email your applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org